- flipptyfloppity was last seen:
- May 13, 2014
There are no messages on flipptyfloppity's profile yet.
- Your Digital and/or Satellite Radio Equipment:
- 2x HR20-100s, AU9 dish, CM 4228+big ole Yagi into CM7777 amp for OTA diplexed to SWM8. Not paying for MRV.
- Who is Your Digital Provider?:
- Who is Your Satellite Radio Provider?:
- I Do Not Subscribe To Satellite Radio
- software engineer
HR34-700 through Sony STR-DA5300ES amp to LG 55" LE8500 LCD flat panel via HDMI. Discrete OTA.
On break. I thought I'd get something in time for baseball, but...
AU9 SWM dish. Channel Master 4228 for UHF + big yagi for VHF w/CM7777 combiner/amplifier.
Connected via wired GigE to Apple Time Capsule base station.