DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Hall Of Fame
    5,015 Posts
    Are you doing the NFL Sunday Ticket schedules again this year? If so any idea when week 1's schedule will be ready?

· Legend
    242 Posts
    Are you going to do the weekly ST channel lineup this season? I really enjoy that list as it helps me greatly.

· UNIX
    2,400 Posts
    I am sorry to let you down.

I really love the game of football, but have lost all interest this year. I don't expect to view any of the games. If the NFL moves on from the circus atmosphere back to football as a sport, I'll be back next year.

· Legend
    242 Posts
    I agree with you on the deterioration of the NFL but for me, I'm on a short count in years left on this planet and although I hate what they've turned the league into, I'm not going to let them take away one of the few things I still enjoy watching. I don't watch any pre-game shows and only turn it on at kickoff.

· Legend
    242 Posts
    And if I'm still able to watch next year I'll look for your excellent schedule. I don't think you'll be doing it next year either as I don't see the NFL (or any other pro sport) changing back. They've all painted themselves into a corner they can't get out of now. Thanks again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…