DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Icon
    1,233 Posts
    once again.. let me ask do you still have your distant networks? it has come to my attention that I am probably paying for both my local channels AND my distant networks, even though I am listed as grandfathered choice extra plus, with no locals. meaning that I am paying the extra 4, 5, or 6 dollars plus paying for my distant networks but not getting my locals as well. so after well over three years, are you still getting your distant networks plus, your locals? please let me know.. as my Directv bill is starting to go through the roof.. thanks again. and for putting up with me after all this time.. Bob..

· Mentor
    33 Posts
    I see in your signature you have several DVR's that you say you own, my understanding is even if you buy one from Best Buy or some other place that you are still required to return them if you cancel your service. With that being the case how can you own your DVRs?

1 Posts
    Hey josh, enjoy your posts. I have the same frustration as you since i live in se ks and cant recieve cbs and fox. I can't get and DNS becasue of the great danny thomas and my antenna picks up koamhd just fine but foxhd comes in and out its just a pain. Didn't know if you had any good advice for me or an idea of when they could go live with directv. I had a technincian out a couple of months ago and he told me that all the equipment is at koam from directv to go live but danny thomas refuses to agree to deal. I wish there was a way we could get something done.

· Mentor
    37 Posts
    It is an HR20-100S. Was pulled out of service about a year ago, and was working fine. I don't think I can send the card with it.

Ed Tenholder
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…