DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Mentor
    34 Posts
    OK I don't have the Ipad yet. I do have Directv. What can I do with the ipad app? Can I watch recorded shows without a wi-fi connection?

· Icon
    685 Posts
    Thanks for replying at directc forum. I tried to quote back and it doesn't work. They wouldn't admit it was a known problem or anything. They said on demand but I don't watch on demand. It is happening on lots of channels including every nfl sunday ticket game. I need the truth and a workaround.

3 Posts
    LitzDog,

You were responding knowledgably on a post and I thought you could help. We want to break the latest DirecTV dish in to its component dishes due to where they will be relative to the satellites. We used to do it back when there were only 3 sats. We had a 1 meter dish for each sat back then and never had rain fade. Can you help?

· Legend
    249 Posts
    I saw a response about the HR20-xx and old 18 inch dual dish.

Will this work for SD? Can this be directly connected to both receivers or the opl style multiswitch..

thanks response

5 Posts
    :(I saw that you have v.4526 of DT2PC. Does this solve the audio protection problems. I did notice that older movies, as in "TCM" plays ok without any audio error messages. I am running XPmedia center with an older creative audio card. I have installed the latest drivers without changing the error message. Thanks for the help.
    seejaydee

· Cool Member
    50 Posts
    LitzDog -

I was intriqued by our postings regarding the configuration of the dish and receivers in several threads in the DirecTv forums. We have a H20 unit that is acting up in a similar fashion to the fellow who had the H20-600 burn out. As I originally set it up and hooked it to the dish (AT9), I am trying to figure out if it is indeed the dish or the receiver. Is there a list of the satellites, transponders, etc., that we should be looking for and testing on in order to insure that all are working correct (Dish, Receiver, and Satellites)?
    Thanks for your help with this -

-Bob

· AllStar
    62 Posts
    Hi litzdog911. Wondering if you could help me with locating a place for my upcoming install. I've tried entering my coordinates on the site, but it always gives me crazy times like 04:49 (4:49am??) hard to see the sun then! Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Here's my info: Long. = 89W, Lat.= 37N.
    Thanks in advance! And thanks for all of the helpful info all of you post in these forums!

BGM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…