DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

0 Posts
    Hey Richard, It's me again. I had a bunch more typed but found out I could only post 1000 charcters at a time so had to edit some. Wondering what U think about Windows 7? My latest info (could be dated) is that MAC Safari might be a great alternative to PC. Love to talk to you brother. I need some techo buds to help me get caught up. I know there are thousands of alternatives out there but I grew to trust a select few.

Thanks, Robert

0 Posts
    Hey Richard, don't know if you remember me from a while back. This is Robert L (Ntexasdude) from Texas. I was an active member and decided to go see the Middle East to make a buck. It turned out to be a pile of ****take mushrooms. Somehow I made it back after over three years but at terrible personal cost. I'd like to hang out with you guys again and get caught up and get to know some of the gang again. I'm still an engineer (because they can never take that away) but a tad lost in the latest stuff. I managed to get a 15mbps internet connex and digital cable but am in the slow boat to nowhere in the satellite realm. I just remembered I liked you and Bogy (sometimes) and Nick and a handfull of others. I have a new laptop and desktop with pretty much nothing for software installed like any sort of IM app. I'd just love to get back with some wit and expertise (somehow) and to talk to some intelligent people who wear clean clothes and bathe.

Thanks Richard

Robert L, Texas
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…