DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    I have 47 TV's ,47 DirecTV receivers and 47 remotes in the same room. I need one remote to control one reciever without controlling all the other recievers in same room. So 1 remote paired with 1 receiver only how can I do that. I have RC66 remotes.

· Legend
    175 Posts
    Do you know if the CE software 4 the Genie HR54-500 has the new GUI & if so then how stable is it?If I don't like it & revert back to the NR software should my Playlist/Series Manager stay intact?I hear that the new GUI rollout is 14 weeks from end of October, is that true? I live in South Florida.Do you know if others in my area have it yet or any eta on it?Thank you for your time and input and Happy Holidays!!

· AllStar
    80 Posts
    Stuart, received 0X4086 this morning on my H23-600, do you know the release notes on this?
    Thanks

· Hall Of Fame
    8,426 Posts
    Well, since the last NR download I have been slow but better after I tweaked a couple of things but the PlayList remained really SLOW!

So I had a theory and I prove it last night. I downloaded the latest CE software, 0X2b7, and now my PlayList is back to where it was before the NR download where I started getting a slow PlayList. I don't know exactly why this is unless the NR download process got corrupted.

I have tried this before and it works every time. I am now going to go back to the NR and download it again to see if I stay at the same speed or slow down. Sometimes it can take 5, 6 or 7 minutes to delete a recording. In fact sometimes you think that maybe you didn't press the key fully and I would still wait and eventually it would come back. Very Sluggish but better after I unplugged the AM21 and redid the satellite setup again. Who knows but at least I have my speed back.

How can I post this info without talking about downloading the latest CE software?

· Premium Member
    21,658 Posts
    Hi.. You were first on the moderator list at the bottom of the thread... so I figured I'd ask if you wanted to close it..

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=50307

I started the thread 3 years ago, and it lasted about 2 days... until tonight when someone found and resurrected it! To avoid confusion, I figure it is just as well to close it.

Thanks!

· Registered
    2,593 Posts
    Computer equipment:
    Apple Macbook Pro 2.16 Intel core duo w/Leopard
    HP a1330n 3800 AMD 64 w/Vista
    2Wire 2700 HG Qwest 1.5
    Apple Time Capsule 500G
    Apple Express wireless adapter hooked to HR21

Audio equipment:
    Sony DAVX-10
    Onkyo HTR-500