DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

5 Posts
    Hi Merg,
    We recently moved up North from down South, and brought our DTV equipment with us, namely 2 HR24/100's, Power Inserter (PI21R1-03), DECA (BB1MR0-01).
    The DTV installer (sub-contractor) came and put up a Slimline-5S (SWM) (Green Label) antenna and connected everything so it works fine. We also have WHNetwork Service activated. The installer said he couldn't hook me up to my router, as that would have required running a coax through the walls, so I told him I would do it myself, later, and asked him to leave me a splitter, but he forgot, and so did I, hence my dilemma.
    I have the DECA and everthing else I need to do the job, except a splitter. I currently have a MSPLIT2R1-03 in service. In order to connect the DECA to my system, is it just a matter of replacing the MSPLIT2R1-03 with a MSPLIT4R0-03 and connect the coax from the DECA there?

Thank you,

0 Posts
    Wanted to post this message to say thanks for helping me solve an issue with my MRV/Decca/Directv setup. Directv MRV worked flawlessly untill I connected internet to the Directv setup (with a Netgear Powerline adapter). Then began to have intermittent problems with the playlist being disconnected. The playlist would re-appear in 2-3 minutes, but that was very annoying.

I read your post on MRV and set up static IP addresses outside the DHCP range of my Linksys router. Had been 2 days now and no issues, although I did see a brief message on the tv saying "reloading playlist", nothing disconnected and playlist usage was seamless. Thanks for the tip!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…