DBSTalk Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Registered
    9,461 Posts
    My guess, no. Because of the flood mess in SE Asia. The first run production is probably completely bought out by DirecTV. The third party vendors will have a shot at the second run. What percentage they buy is completely unknown to me.

· Difficulty Concen........
    Directv, 5 LNB Slimline Dish, HR34-700, HR44-500, C31-700, C41-700, 2 DIRECTV SWM16, 2 Zinwell WB68
    7,260 Posts
    Just for you entertainment
    I start getting into it about page 2 or 3
    I thought you might like it.

· Godfather
    370 Posts
    I know, I'm not expecting any 'basic' HD channels. I get tired of the fanboys always trying to make fun of comments they don't like. They try to make fun but never ever answer the real questions raised.

· AllStar
    103 Posts
    Thanks! Looks like I'm going to have to reset the remote, but the manual does not have a description of that process that I can see. Do you know how to do that? The 5 digit code to mate the remote to the receiver does not work. I press mute and select, but instead of getting two flashes I get one, and entering the code gets me nowhere. Until I can get the remote and the receiver to recognize each other, I'm out of luck. Batteries are fresh.

· Cool Member
    26 Posts
    Company is called Connection Concepts. Bjorn Nittmo. Cell 928-220-5691. He has H24 equipment. Will install here on Saturday.

· Icon
    537 Posts
    HR23s not activated yet. My backups when current HDDVRs crap out. Hopefully I will not have problems with them that rich584 has had.

· Legend
    145 Posts
    That man would be your nephew. That man's father would be your brother. So his kid would be your nephew.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…