1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!
vivicompany
Last Activity:
May 25, 2014

vivicompany

New Member, Female, from ho chi minh

be tired from work May 25, 2014

vivicompany was last seen:
May 25, 2014
  • There are no messages on vivicompany's profile yet.
  • About

In the time I have spent here, I have gotten to see some really nice people, and now I want to know more about them! This is a fun activity, just talk about yourself (include your age if you don't mind), now if you are mr. X and you are known around askville for being really good with....uhh...Chocolate related questions, please don't talk about that. I don't want to know what topic you have a lead on. I want to know other things, about your personality, your experiences, anything fun

Interact

Content:
    Your Digital and/or Satellite Radio Equipment:
    ad 123
    Who is Your Digital Provider?:
    • Dish Network
    Who is Your Satellite Radio Provider?:
    • XM
    Biography:
    my name is emily

Signature

[SIZE=11.5pt]Ms Emily
    Sales Executive[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Web[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]: [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]http://www.palletvivi.com/en/index.html[/SIZE]