• No

Votes: 134 99.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Could You Live Without Sat/Cable

13K views 61 replies 49 participants last post by  inkahauts 
#1 ·
I've Considered this the Last Few Months

My Comcast Bill With Internet is over $200, of course I have Great HD and All, but I've gone Ahead and ordered a H15 and am Considering Going with Just SD Total Choice and HBO. The other Option is to go to Basic 12 channel Cable for $6.43 a month but can I DO IT !!!!!! No Red Sox, and those Great Cable Series ...Sopranos , Deadwood
Rescue Me. Sure I Can Get the DVD's but its a 2 year Wait! Could You Do it ?

#60 ·
Many recent college grads refuse to subscribe to PayTv. They do need broadband, however.
If you're a spots fan (20% of subscribers, according to Ergen), and if you need your sports fix, you will have to pay a higher monthly sports tax to make up for all the PayTv subscribers who are fleeing.

#62 ·
It's not a sports tax if all you are after is sports.. and they aren't actually feeling that much, the producers are going to make sure they still get their money via the streaming rights. I can't believe people don't get how much that is going to start costing soon.its already increasing in costs all the time. It's going to triple or more in the next four years. With or without sports being taken into account. In fact the way things are headed, sports is going to cost less than other stuff in five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.