DBSTalk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-13 of 14 Results
  1. IPTV Hardware
    I know there are some Apple TV users here, if you have an ATV Gen 4 or ATV 4K you can now update them to tvOS 12. Several new features, but most people are excited about the addition of Dolby Atmos, as well as some really cool new screensaver videos (NASA and others). I'm just exploring it now...
  2. DIRECTV Connected Home
    I watch shows at the gym using my Genie Go but instead of using the Directv App, I use the old Genie Go App because I can skip forward & back using my bluetooth headphone controls. The Directv App is better but the controls won't work with that App. Does anyone know of bluetooth headphones that...
  3. DIRECTV General Discussion
    Hey guys Im trying to expand my knowledge and stay up to speed so I can supprt my company and family. I know Directv remote apps are now compadible with commercial IE bars but im not sure what is required to do so. I know you need HD equipment, but do you need a dvr. as per Directv you can not...
  4. DIRECTV Connected Home
    Hi, I successfully installed my HR44-500 and connected it to my whole home network. I can share my playlist with my HR24-200 without problem and vice versa. Both receivers can download on demand contents without issues either. However, the Directv application on my iPad (version 3.3.009) only...
  5. Buy, Sell, Trade
    1st Generation Black iPAD in Great Condition Comes with original charger and USB Cable Also includes 2 different Targus Cases Best way to describe them, one thick, one a little thinner. It has always been in a case since day 1 so you will be happy with condition $200 shipped with insurance in...
  6. DIRECTV Connected Home
    Thanks in advanced for any help resolving my issue. On 8/4/13 I upgraded my DirecTV Equipment. I had an HR44 Geine installed. During the installation process, I did the following: Installed HR44 Geine in my Family Room. I named the receiver location both online at directv.com and on the...
  7. DIRECTV Connected Home
    On my iPad both the Directv app. & Genie Go are only showing one of my 3 DVR's, a new HR-44. I'm on with Directv now but they don't seem to understand my problem. All DVR's show up on the DVR's playlist, the only problem is with the apps.
  8. DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion
    Hi everyone. HR44 and GenieGo were installed yesterday. Installer used the DECA broadband device, which has a CAT5 running to my Airport router. There is also a CAT5 running from the GenieGo device to the Airport router. The HR44 is not directly connected to the router. When I try to use the...
  9. DIRECTV Connected Home
    Android users, it's your turn! :) http://www.directv.com/technology/geniego?lpos=Header:3
  10. DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion
    i am doing some research. i have 16 h25 hd boxes hooked to a swim 16 module. if i add a deca for network access will it allow the app to control the boxes. also will swm 16 bridge bothsides of the switch? thanks in advance
  11. DIRECTV General Discussion
    I previously thought I understood what the Cinema Connection Kit is for... but now I'm questioning that. I currently have three receivers (HR20, HR23, and H21 - not sure on the H21 but it's not a DVR). I've had whole-home DVR service since it was officially made available and had the technician...
  12. General Satellite Discussion
    Does such a comparison exist? I've gone through a lot of this site without finding one. I apologize if I missed it. Not looking to delve into all the technical details, just want to know the capabilities of each system, assuming a 4 room set up, particularly along the lines of how multiple...
  13. DIRECTV Connected Home
    I've had D* for a month now and have found the success rate of TV APPS to be less than 50%. Lots of service unavailable messages. The only thing I ever try to use is the weather app. Now it's become a (bad) habit just to push the right arrow to see if it works. Sometimes it does, most of the...
1-13 of 14 Results