DBSTalk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-5 of 8 Results
  1. Local Reception
    I recently purchased a leaf antenna and hooked it up to my dtv receiver via an am21. No problems at all, everything went well. The leaf sits behind my tv and pulls in channels as far as 40 miles away. I am now looking to do two things. a - Create a personal pvr by using a...
  2. DIRECTV Connected Home
    Hey All, I hope you can help!!! I'm about ready to throw in the towel on my new Genie (HR-44) and return it to DTV…but I wanted to try everything I could to get it to work. First the issue: Since the installation of the Genie, I have been plagued with network anomaly's..of the worst...
  3. DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion
    I recently upgraded my primary dvr to the Genie hr34 and moved my old hr21 upstairs. I don't really have an easy/wife-approved way to have a wired connection to the 21 upstairs and at the moment I don't really have an urgent need for it. However, I am paying the $3 monthly whole home fee and I'd...
  4. Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology
    First time posting here so if i'm wrong in any way, please let me know. I have a home that's pre-wired with cat 5 and thought it would be easy to use when I needed it, but it looks like I'm wrong. I know the home is using cat 5 because it was in my docs when I purchased the home and, after...
  5. DIRECTV Programming
    Being this is the 40 year anniversay, I am hoping there will be some good Apollo programming will be on this month, especially if any will be high quailty film of the training and launch, etc. Film that is HD "compatible". Anything on any of the HD channels?
1-5 of 8 Results