1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

0x06D8 not just for Genies

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by TomCat, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomCat

TomCat Broadcast Engineer

Aug 31, 2002
    It is pinned above for Genies, but I got it on 3 HR20's and a 21 all in the space of 5 minutes.

And the last up rev was only a couple weeks ago.

Usually, if my DVRs are running relatively well, I am not a fan of an up rev that can break stuff, but this seemed to not do that.

Also, if it has only been a couple of weeks, this makes me think they broke something in the previous build and are shooting from the hip to desperately fix that, and that makes me nervous (I have PTSD from all of the harrowing hail-mary uprevs from DISH back in the 2000's). Also, if they hit all my DVRs at the same time, that makes me think they really want me to have it, which also makes me nervous, since a fast rollout implies flop sweat and desperate fixes while a slow rollout implies that they have confidence in what they are doing.

But, no worries so far. No "features" or changes, either, but then that's probably a good thing.

2. LiQiCE

LiQiCE Mentor

Feb 13, 2006
    Northern...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.