1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#1 San Antonio vs. #2 New Jersey

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by John Corn, Jun 2, 2003.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    I will say NJ Nets in 7 games. The Nets have a LOT of firepower and even though they don't have a good center; they will prevail.

BRING THE CHAMPIONSHIP BACK TO THE EAST!!!!
    LETS GO NETS! [​IMG]

2. BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    My heart says Nets and my head says Spurs. We'll see how it plays out.

I'm still suffering from two overtime losses from my beloved Devils. My heart can't take more of this.

Luckily, the Mets have insured that I don't have to worry about THEM doing anything positive this year.

3. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Obviously I would like to see the Spurs win but I'm a little uneasy about this series. The Nets have a pretty good chance of pulling this off.

It would be nice to see the Spurs take a complete season. In 99 when the Spurs won the championship, it was a short season due to the strike and some consider it not to be a real win. Also, this is David Robinson's last season and it would cool to see him go out in style.

Either way, it should be a great series especially with no Lakers. :)