1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

110 119 129 on dish 1000.2 in hawaii (difficult but can be done)

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by comizzou573, Oct 11, 2013.

1. comizzou573

comizzou573 Legend

Aug 6, 2007
    Just got the 129 on the satellite dish, I finally didnt when the stupid retailers refused to come out with superbuddy equipment and help me. I was even welling to pay them 85 dollars, just got to be patient until you get it in, here is a picture of it [​IMG]

2. comizzou573

comizzou573 Legend

Aug 6, 2007
    the issue isnt the dish 1000.2 in hawaii but the elevation that brackets that the dish mounts on I put a piece of skinning wood in between to fill up the gap. If the retailers came out they could have easily. Now I am happy where I am at now got all sats in the correct order and figuring out which hd programming is avaliable in hawaii, because I am picking up all the signals for hd programming on the mainland but cant view channel since they on a conus. Maybe someone can design a new mounting for the 1000.2 dish to work in hawaii. I will take a picture of my work but i am not giving away the angles, as I dont want microcom to get the secret or any other local retailers in hawaii, since they did not want to help me aim the dish properly.

3. comizzou573

comizzou573 Legend

Aug 6, 2007
    finally got the bolts tighten was a pain in the butt : )