1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

148 Satellite install

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by vandeh2o, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vandeh2o

vandeh2o Cool Member

Mar 5, 2005
    I put up a second sat for my inlaws locals. I have a 90 signal for 148. How ever when their locals are tuned, it says that the channels have been lost on the 148 sat and transponder 12. At one point a screen popped up and said the channel you are trying to view is not available in your area. Any ideas what the problem could be? Their receiver is a dishnet 721 that was just sent to them as a replacement about a month ago.

2. mm1

mm1 Cool Member

Aug 20, 2004
    The only thing I can suggest is to make sure your lnb on the second dish is compatible with the rest of your system. If your system is Dish pro, make sure that all of your lnbs and switches are dish pro. The same thing goes for legacy. You can't mix the two. You can verify you have Dish pro lnbs and switches by looking for the black DP letters. If all has been verified and you run a check switch test but still have problems, I would check the allignment of your 148 dish again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.