1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1M Liability Insurance for under $400/Yr

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Sky I, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky I

Sky I AllStar

Sep 22, 2004
    I am negotiating General Liability insurance for a million. This policy would be for independent, sole proprietor (not incorporated) contractors, Ya know, the work'in class :icon_cof:
    This would not include any vehicle coverage at this time, but I have em crunch'in numbers to include it @ 1M as an option.
    IF
    the price for this was under $400.00 a year, would you be intrested???
    Unfortunately, the only states that would be included (again, at this time) would be: KS, AR, TX and OK.
    Please post your opinion!!
    There is power in numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanx's

2. bigrick

bigrick Registered User

Oct 21, 2003
    From Acuity 1M liability for a sat tech is and has been around $265-$375 per year in Iowa depending on experience. Maybe you could swing something with them(Acuity) in the states you are negotiating.

3. Sky I

Sky I AllStar

Sep 22, 2004
    Thank You bigrick :)
    I am paying $900.00/Yr and have talked to others that are paying $1,200/Yr. The agent I was talking to told me thier cost for this coverage was $200.00/Yr. (why he told me that???). Since then I have been walking bull legg'ed :stickman:
    I will contact Acuity and see if they provide coverage in this area...and if so pass the word!!!!!
    Thanks Again :wave:

4. mcglauch

mcglauch Mentor

Jan 7, 2004
    In Michigan I only pay about $260/yr with Farm Bureau

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.