1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

2013-2013 NBA League Pass

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by nitty316, Oct 30, 2013.

1. nitty316

nitty316 Legend

Aug 27, 2008
    Is anyone having trouble getting their Broadband version to work? I have LP through DirecTV but I go to activate and it says it is already activated but then won't work.

Edit Meant 2013-2014 but can't edit it now. Mods please edit.

2. gpg

gpg DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    I had to get my broadband subscription activated manually by game time support. I was having the same issue as you're having. Fill out a support ticket. They'll want a jpeg of your Directv bill showing your account number and NBALP subscription before they'll fix it.

3. Doug07

Doug07 New Member

Apr 5, 2009
    I had the same problem. If you don't mind waitng for an hour, you can also activate by phone. They will ask for your email address and DTV account number and activate you immediately.

4. juniormaj

juniormaj Legend

Feb 9, 2009
    Newbury...
    Trouble here, too

5. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    how do you make .pdf of mine bill? i don't have automatic billing thanks

6. gpg

gpg DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    They told me they needed a jpeg. You either have to do a print screen of your online statement or scan a paper copy of the bill. Then attach it to the email you send to the game time support staff.

7. mrro82

mrro82 Legend

Sep 11, 2012
    Astoria, OR
    Had the same problem. Solved it just life gpg did except I just had to provide my DirecTV account number.

Sent from the other side of the Milky Way with my S4.

8. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    i figured it out, now how do i login on my ipad? the login space is all gray out

9. juniormaj

juniormaj Legend

Feb 9, 2009
    Newbury...
    Went to NBA League Pass website tonight and was presented with a way to verify my provider (similar to previous seasons), and login is working now on computer, iPad, iPhone, etc.
    They must have changed something there in the past 2 days, because that path was not presenting itself the last time I tried on Wednesday.