1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

211k won't power up

Discussion in 'ViP211(411)/211K/222 Support Forum' started by Hunter844, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Hunter844

Hunter844 Legend

Apr 26, 2007
    My 211k won't power up, it's dead dead dead. Can a DIRT member contact me so I can figure out what needs to happen from here. Thanks...this is a fairly new reciever that is leased through Dish.

I've tried doing a reset by pressing the power button but I get nothing, I think something must be fried.

2. Jason S@dish

Jason S@dish DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 2, 2012
    We can definitely help you out with this. I will send you a PM

3. Jason S@dish

Jason S@dish DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 2, 2012
    Right after #5 post here.

4. Hunter844

Hunter844 Legend

Apr 26, 2007
    Thanks for the quick response, dealing with you DIRT guys is the only way to go :)

5. Hunter844

Hunter844 Legend

Apr 26, 2007
    Is it typical that your programming doesn't pop up on the guild when you activate the equipment? I had to go online to activate through the MyDish login because I don't have a real phone (Vonage) and don't have ethernet run to my bedroom location.

I did a reset so I'll see if it comes up then. UPDATE: yeah that did it.