1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

24/7 HD RSN Discussion: FSN South

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Stuart Sweet, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    This is the discussion thread for the FSN South RSN going full-time. Please log all issues, indulge in gleeful exhortations, and give your suggestions for more or better coverage!

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    This has been confirmed active, 8/14

3. tkrandall

tkrandall Hall Of Fame

Oct 3, 2003
    I was hoping to see Red Bull air races in HD. I think they were available in HD last month but not on FSN south with DirecTV. Perhaps we will get the HD version going forward?

4. jamieh1

jamieh1 Hall Of Fame

May 1, 2003
    I have yet to see anything in HD on FSN South HD, even when it was GAMES ONLY, every time a game was on, I was blacked out.
    This is my local RSN and all the games are blacked out.

5. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Icon

Mar 7, 2007
    Maybe that'll change with the new 24/7 channel?

6. Steve615

Steve615 Hall Of Fame

Feb 5, 2006
    Middle TN area
    Watching some of the Cubs @ Braves game currently.PQ looks great and the audio quality sounds very good.

7. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    Does This Mean that Every Braves Game on FSN South and SportSouth will be in HD Now?

8. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Icon

Mar 7, 2007
    Probably just home games as usual.