1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

3D glasses Which ones

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by Ashtonian, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Ashtonian

Ashtonian AllStar

Jan 31, 2007
    We rented Coraline and noticed that one side of the disk is 3D this begs the question "Which glasses"

2. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Coraline needs the Magenta and Green glasses. They are a new version of the standard Red and Green glasses. Same glasses used in Journey of the Center of the Earth Blu-Ray. Don't know if you will be able to find them at the corner store.

3. Ashtonian

Ashtonian AllStar

Jan 31, 2007

OK I can get them from http://www.rainbowsymphony.com/

Thank You

4. Casey21

Casey21 Legend

Sep 20, 2007
    Hmmm, so you can't use the 3D glasses they give you at the movie theaters to watch the 3D movies? At any rate, I saw Coraline at the movies and I thought it was spectacular. Enjoy!

5. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Be careful. As I said before, the Coraline 3D glasses are different than the standard red-green glasses.

You are better off getting the correct glasses here:

http://www.amazon.com/Coraline-3D-G...e=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1252250160&sr=8-12

The 3D glasses used in the theater have polarizing lenses which is completely different than the home video version of the glasses.