1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3D issue HR 34. LG LCD tv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Rich B, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Rich B

Rich B New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Here is a fix for side by side issue between an HR34 and and LG LCD. My customer was having problems using his 3D on his new TV. The customer had the Geek Squad out and the could not get the 3d out of side by side mode then the customer had LG on the phone they told him that it was not the TV. I was there on a service to fix the problem. Here is what I found. The HR34 was set with the native mode on and when a show in standard def came on it would jump to 480 but when turned back to an HD channel it did not switch back. So I turned of the native mode and put the resolution back to 1080 turned to a 3d channel and bam! It was in 3D. So if anyone runs across the issue just make sure the receivers in 1080. Just thought I would share this with you all.

2. ohioviper

ohioviper AllStar

Sep 18, 2007
    I had a similar issue with my LG 3D tv and Onkyo AVR and HR-34. I had to set the HR-34 to 1080,720,480 ect enabled all resolutions it would accept. Then it all worked.

3. Jacob Braun

Jacob Braun King of Awesome

Oct 5, 2011
    Tulsa, OK
    THANK YOU! I'm favoriting this post.