1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4.13 & 625 Guide/Recording Problems

Discussion in 'Standard Definition Receiver Support Forum' started by pdwaun, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdwaun

pdwaun AllStar

Aug 11, 2002
    I noticed yesterday that my 625 was updated to 4.13.

Today I have NO guide information beyond an hour or two. If I attempt to set a recording for the next hour nothing happens....the event will not schedule. Events that are already scheduled appear to begin but not end without intervention. The description for the recorded event is "no information available".

I have done the following:
    1. Reboot the system a couple times
    2. Did a switch check in hopes something would force a download of the guide.
    3. Unplugged the unit for a little while.
    None of the attempts to return the unit to normal have worked. :mad:

What is up with this??? Anyone else having these types of issues?

Doug

2. kf4omc

kf4omc Godfather

Apr 11, 2006
    Try this.. I did this once to get my reciver working... Disconnect the Dish cable from the reciver so ther is no input.. Then run a check switch. This will take a few mins so grab a snack while waiting.. after it is done reattach the dish cable and rerun check switch. This time it will not take as long.. In the past this has forced a download for me.. Give it a try..

3. pdwaun

pdwaun AllStar

Aug 11, 2002
    The guide downloaded last night and everything appears to be ok. Thank you for your suggestion, but I did not have to use it. I'll remember for next time!!

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.