1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 movies get $10 back in December

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by zimm7778, Jan 8, 2012.

1. zimm7778

zimm7778 Hall Of Fame

Nov 11, 2007
    I ordered 4 movies last month on ppv and saw nowhere on D*s website about how to get the $10 back. Will a coupon to redeem it come in this months bill? Is it automatic? How does this work?

2. huskerhead

huskerhead AllStar

Oct 27, 2002
    I did it back in July or August. Never found anywhere a mail in rebate and therefore never received a rebate. Talked multiple times to Directv and finally gave up (which I'm sure that's what they want most to do). I looked at December's offering and it was exactly the same offering from Summer - no where was there a link to a mail in rebate.

3. NewForceFiveFan

NewForceFiveFan Legend

Apr 23, 2010
    I haven't ordered a $ PPV movie on D* since 1997 when I taped the widescreen version of The Fifth Element to vhs tape. Back then the difference in price between ppv and going to the video store was minimal enough to justify it. Now that Redbox can give me a dvd rental for a buck, on a medium I can watch anywhere there's a dvd player, and return to any Redbox location, ppv can't compare.