1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

40s on 4 return

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Mark Holtz, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Anyone listen to this station since it came back on June 26th? I'm a happy camper since I love Big Band era, and terrestrial stations that broadcast are hard to find.

1 person likes this.
  2. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    Thanks Mark. I'll tune in.

3. FLWingNut

FLWingNut Godfather

Nov 19, 2005
    I was surprised it came back. The demo for the. channel has to be in their 80 's and 90's. Heck you can't even get 50 's music on terrestrial radio any more.

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk

1 person likes this.
  4. SeaBeagle

SeaBeagle Legend

May 7, 2006
    I also prefer that era of music. I do not have any subscription radio plans but internet radio like I heart radio for example has many big band era stations.

Sent from my iPad 4 128GB using DBSTalk mobile app