1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4K HOPPER 3 AND LATEST UPDATE

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by MVL999, Jan 1, 2017.

1. MVL999

MVL999 Cool Member

May 14, 2004
    I have a hopper 3 with the U334 software.as of yesterday I can no longer record anything. It says it is recording ,but nothing is recording. The guide is working fine. In addition my one joey doesn't connect, even though my hopper says everything is fine. I have the upgrade option, however I have tried many times to upgrade without success. It keeps on rebooting and it attempts to download, but the green bar gets to about a 1/4 done then it reboots and starts the process all over again. I have done many soft and hard resets. Any ideas???
    Thanks,
    Mike

2. wje

wje Godfather DBSTalk Club

Mar 8, 2006
    New England
    When U334 finally was installed on my H3, I had numerous issues. The most noticeable was that suddenly I started getting 'total signal loss' constantly, even though the sky was perfectly clear. Some recordings failed to record properly, unviewable with 'Error code 05'. I did soft resets, hard resets, check switch, no joy. Fortunately for me, I could do a forced update to U336. Instantly fixed all the issues. If you're stuck in a reboot/update loop and it persists, I think you're out of luck. Time to call Dish.

3. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    I would try again to force update FW to u336, choosing good weather and recheck dish alignment to be sure FW spooling tpn have steady and high value