1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

721 Losing National feeds

Discussion in 'Standard Definition Receiver Support Forum' started by lapplegate, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lapplegate

lapplegate Legend

Jan 17, 2003
    Last night I had a strange problem with my 721. I noticed the National Networks (at channel 8100, 8102) wouldn't show up in any guide. I did a front panel boot, they came back to the guide. Later they left again. the other channel location, 241 area, is fine.
    Anyone else see this?

Thanks,
    Larry

2. Doug E

Doug E Legend

Jul 6, 2002
    I had the same thing happen. I did not reboot, but the next day they were back. Then were gone again the suceeding night. They have been back for the last two nights, so I am keeping the fingers crossed.

3. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Hall Of Fame

Jan 15, 2004
    Sounds like a typical guide glitch. Make sure the box is in stand-by overnight when it picks up fresh EEPG data, and you should be OK.

4. lapplegate

lapplegate Legend

Jan 17, 2003
    Thanks for the replies. I have both my 721 and 921 on timers so they will boot each night. It seems to have worked itself out, at least for now. I put alot of my network timers on the national feeds (the locals are good at preempting the network shows) and I was missing shows.

Thanks,
    Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.