1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

722 and skipping a recording?

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by saberfly, Jul 22, 2011.

Tags:
  1. saberfly

saberfly Legend

Apr 4, 2010
    I dont know if anyone noticed this ever but if you set something to record, like especially if you use the "record new events" if you skipped a recording before it started or the recording had a conflict the reciever would by default record the episode the next time it was on. Especially on Discover or TLC where a show will be on at 8pm as the new episode and again at 11 or 12 again. Has anyone noticed this? I liked this feature and it seems in the last couple weeks it went away. Hope im mistaken?

2. jamelar

jamelar Cool Member

Dec 30, 2010
    I have a 722k receiver, the feature you mention still works on my receiver.