1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

722 Locked recordings

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by big67red, Jul 1, 2008.

1. big67red

big67red New Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Somehow I, or the DVR, has choose to mark a number of recordings that I am making on a daily basis as locked. I am not recording a locked channel. But the DVR says they are locked. Any idea how to remove the lock, other than a case by case basis?

Also how do you tell the DVR to stop recording something you have set up as a daily recording, on a permanent basis?

Big67red

2. Ken Green

Ken Green Hall Of Fame

Oct 6, 2005
    Big67red,
    Other members have run into this issue, and I've seen the work-around posted. I don't think it's ever been established the cause. Have a look at this thread:
    http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?p=1650417#post1650417

3. TulsaOK

TulsaOK DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 23, 2004
    If you're asking how to unprotect a block of recordings, from the My Recordings menu, select Edit and mark each one then select Unprotect.

4. dbrakob

dbrakob Godfather

Apr 25, 2006
    Delete the timer.