1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

722 Sling Adapter Remote Access Issues

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by srrobinson2, May 13, 2011.

1. srrobinson2

srrobinson2 Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Sep 16, 2003
    I recently upgraded to a 722 and ordered a Sling Adapter for it. My 722 is connected via ethernet directly to my 30mbps Internet connection (no router/NAT).

• Issue #1 - Dish Remote Access via PC

I can access it via the web player from my Windows PC, but I can't see any recorded content, nor can I figure out how to access any of the remote control buttons other than the basic VCR type buttons on the Dish Remote app...how can I get to "Menu" for example? How can I watch my recorded content?

• Issue #2 - Dish Remote Access via Verizon Iphone 4

I downloaded the Dish Remote Access app from iTunes. When I run it, it just goes back to the main iPhone screen and never does anything. I've tried disabling the phone and running over WiFi as well...nothing works.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance anyone could offer.

Also, I searched all of the forums for both of these issues and failed to find references, so if I missed one, please know that I tried.

Thanks!!!

2. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC