1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

722k, dishonline.com and Android app not listing all recordings??

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Simmeltron, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Simmeltron

Simmeltron New Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Hello,
    I have been using dishonline and the android app to remotely manage my 722k for a little while now. I have been noticing that, for some reason, not all of my recordings are showing up.

This is not normal right? I have called Dish customer service several times and they have been no help and have no idea why my recordings are not all showing up.

Has anybody else experienced this?? :confused:

2. tcatdbs

tcatdbs Icon

Jul 10, 2008
    I have too many to count, but the ones on my internal drive are there, and as far as I can tell my whole ext HD is there. I'm using the android app. Are you on WiFi or 3G? 3G may be too slow to load all the shows...

3. Simmeltron

Simmeltron New Member

Jun 23, 2011
    I only have about 28 or so recordings currently. About 3 or so are missing. The ones most recently missing were the Strikeforce MMA tournament on Showtime from last weekend. Could there be any contractual things that would prevent these from showing up so that they could be viewed via Slingbox?

Also, I have been connecting via both 3G and WiFi. Pretty sure connection speed is not the issue. It is a very distinct few that are not showing up every time no matter what I do.

Thanks.

4. sremick

sremick AllStar

Feb 4, 2008
    DishOnline has lots of issues. Not all your recordings showing up, not all listings showing up when you do a search (when they show up just fine at Dish Remote Access), and tons of critical missing features and functionality in DRA that hasn't been duplicated in DO.

It's pretty, it's slick... and it's virtually useless.

I've complained to Dish via email and online chat... they act like they're aware. but I'm not sure they care. I worry when DRA goes away... if I can't do everything on DO I currently can on DRA, then my DVR becomes less than half as useful.

The features of DRA have become a critical part of how I use my DVR.