1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

722k: L690-Absolutely does not fix EPG slowness!!

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by RVRambler, Nov 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. RVRambler

RVRambler Legend

Dec 5, 2004
    Don't know if it was intended but L690 does NOTHING positive that I can see.

Matter of fact, everything seems slower now.

What happened to my fast and snappy 722k?

This is almost as slow and disgusting as my old DTV HR700 rcvr which I was so glad to be rid of!!!

How about this, # pause, # pause, # pause and it still can not even get the #'s correct!! Took 4 tries to get CNN - 200!! WTF!

Charlie either test (new concept) MUCH MUCH better or leave well enough alone & Keep this Blockbuster revenue enhancement away (if that is the cause of this total fiasco!)

Can you tell I am irritated with this fracking non-sense?

How about giving me ability to opt-out of this BlockHead force feed!?

Fix it !!!!!!!!!

2. slickshoes

slickshoes Legend

Sep 20, 2009
    Southern...
    Yeah, you're right, had it happen again to me the other night...it really is uncalled for at this point, we've had update after update, and it's still going on.

3. Nina

Nina Legend

Jan 15, 2008
    I agree. Even with the update L690 it is still very slow..

4. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
  5. Jhon69

Jhon69 Hall Of Fame

Mar 27, 2006
    Central San...
    I found something new with L690.When you do an HDMI Test there are now 2 pages for 3D information...Menu/6/3.;)