1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

722K Locked Channels Keep Showing

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by msalvail, Mar 28, 2009.

1. msalvail

msalvail Legend

Sep 19, 2003
    Hi Y'all!

I got a 722K on Tuesday and so far, it has worked great. It is replacing a 622 that was caught up in an endless rebooting cycle and a replacement 622 that worked for about an hour. I find the PQ great but am disappointed they didn't send the OTA module with the installer, as requested. I'll order one as its a PITA to switch back and forth to OTA and also, not be able to record off of those channels isn't fun.

One thing I have noticed, though, is that my locked channels are not hidden. I have gone through the procedure twice, locking out all the SD duplicates of the HD channels but they keep showing up when I press guide.

Is this a flaw with this system or could I be doing something wrong...any thoughts?

THanks in advance!

2. ChuckA

ChuckA Hall Of Fame

Feb 7, 2006
    Did you select to Hide Locked Channels? And did you lock the receiver?

3. msalvail

msalvail Legend

Sep 19, 2003
    I did both but just tried it again and it took. I'll see if its still locked tomorrow. Thanks!