1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

800 D* HD number

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by TVSaurus, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TVSaurus

TVSaurus Mentor

Dec 2, 2005
    What is the toll free number to D* for HD assistance. I've seen it posted here or elsewhere and have called it and got right through to a knowledge rep. However, I have misplaced the number.

2. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Chat Room Moderator

Nov 29, 2005
    I had a problem activating a new HR10-250 a few months back. I was bumped up to Tier 2 support. That's was i was told anyway. After we were done I asked for the number.

I was given 800-695-9251.

Don't know if that what your asking for. Good Luck.

3. TVSaurus

TVSaurus Mentor

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks. Actually that wasn't the number however I finally found the post I was referring to here. The number is 1-800-263-0028 and got me right through with no menus or waiting.

4. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    Kiss that number goodbye....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.