1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

921 Review review

Discussion in 'Standard Definition Receiver Support Forum' started by Throwbot, Dec 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Throwbot

Throwbot Legend

Dec 24, 2003
    Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to review th 921. Brilliant review.
    I ordered a 921 from Dish Depot , seems like decent folk, good comunication, honest on not knowing when they will recieve them, state 30 to 60 days on their site.
    Has anyone else ordered a 921 from them? Wanted to get a feel for how many in the queue.
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." Henry David Thoreau Walden (1854)
    “And desperate men live lives of 921 anticipation”
    :grin:
    SW

2. wcswett

wcswett Godfather

Jan 7, 2003
    I preordered from them last February. Mark recently told me I'm "in the top 20".

--- WCS

3. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    Moving to Dish DVR discussion.

Thanks for the compliment! I worked very hard to make the review as comprehensive as possible, and am still working on updating it as things change.

4. krt

krt Mentor

Jan 20, 2003
    I believe Dish Depot took 100 921 preorders last February.

5. b5lurker

b5lurker Cool Member

Aug 13, 2002
    I sent an email to Mark at Dish Depot last night and he responded that they have 150 921's on order and those that are on the waiting list will be contacted next week about the $50 deposit that they are now requiring on the website.

6. DenR

DenR AllStar

Jun 6, 2003
    I am one of those 100 people who signed up. It was February 19th to be exact. I have no idea where on the list I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.