1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

922/32.0 Remote config for HiSense TV

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by cames, Jan 11, 2013.

1. cames

cames Mentor

Jan 18, 2006
    Good evening. After nearly 9 years, I replaced my Dish HD34-300 tube HD TV with a HiSense 46" off of Woot last week. The 922 was able to get a remote code to handle the basics of the TV, code 2355. However, I'd like to get it to act like the old HD34: With the receiver and TV off, pushing the SAT button turns both on, and selects the proper TV input. The code above does not do that, and the "Auto Tune" selection on the Remote menu screen is greyed out. Any suggestions?

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    as it's learning remote, try to "teach" it by using original remote

3. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    Since that option is greyed out I would check to see if the remote is in limited mode via the remote manager menu.