1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

922 and internet

Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by dani1964, Jan 31, 2013.

1. dani1964

dani1964 New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Hello everyone!

I have the 922 receiver and cannot connect to the internet. DCHP = ok, internet and server connections = fail. I have a netgear WNR2000 router and verizon DSL. I have tried wifi, plugnplay, and direct ethernet connection without success. I also tried direct connection between my modem and receiver without success.

I have a TV, DVD, phone and computer that connect without problems. Has anyone found a fix for this?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

2. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    Try pitting the IP address into the DMZ list on your router. Also make sure that your router is set up to handle the amount of devices you have connected.

3. dani1964

dani1964 New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    I tried that in the past, but it didn't work. The receiver acquires an IP address within range.