Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'ViP922 DVR Support Forum' started by kcolg30, Oct 15, 2011.
Is it normal to have the TurboHD light on even when the 922 is turned off?
treat it as a ad
Yes, mine stays on when I have the receiver turned off.
If you are talking about the blue logo, it is on all the time... I have, however, seen the green light on sometimes when it isn't supposed to be.
Turbo HD blue light special:
1. A motor vehicle equipped with a turbocharger.
2. A computer program, machine, or other object equipped to operate at high speed.
My own interpretations of this special light:
- the unit is plugged-into the home electric power outlet
- the unit is never 100% off, unless it is unplugged
- my home is not experiencing a power failure
- feeling a little blue because it is taking so long to get the next version of software released
I put a piece of black electrical tape over mine. Yes, this is normal. I hope they have it function like the HDTV light on the K receivers in the future. It's really annoying.