1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

95w Setup

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by knightflt, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knightflt

knightflt New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    I have a D10 one dish set to 101 and the other to 95w with a 4X4 multi switch located Sat's with blackbird ran switch check identifies both Sat's an the switch but receiver will not let me go past the three digit channels I need to be able to get up in the four digit channels. Whats up brand new D10 receiver.
    Any help would be appreciated...

2. Crystal Pepsi Ball

Crystal Pepsi Ball Godfather

Jun 29, 2004
    West Valley...
    You have to run an auto detection thru the menus to have it detect the 95 sat location.

3. knightflt

knightflt New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes it does pick up the 101 and 95w Sat's and the 4x4 switch in the auto detect but cannot get up into the higher channels 2000 and above I have tryed more than one receiver (D10) but same thing.

4. Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    4x4 switch? I thought that a setup with a 95 (or 72.5) dish had to have a multiswitch with a flex port... Perhaps that is your problem, especially since the 95 sat, IIRC, is vertically polarized instead of circularly polarized.

5. knightflt

knightflt New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    only have to use flex port on a 6x8 multi switch I am detecting both dishes 101 and 95 in the auto detect I think maybe it is the receiver software version that may be the problem I have attached the setup diagram for switch needed

6. 2devnull

2devnull Cool Member

Sep 28, 2005
    Did you get this issue resolved with the 4x4 switch and able to get 95 and 101 using international dish? Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.