1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Few 625 Questions

Discussion in 'Standard Definition Receiver Support Forum' started by Donger1, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donger1

Donger1 New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Hi All:

I've had my 625 for a few weeks now, and I have some questions that aren't covered in the manual.

1. The Program Guide. Even though I have the inactivity standby thing enabled, the guide does not download automatically. I have to do a check switch and then after that, it downloads. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Caller ID. I see that this is an issue with the current firmware (383?), but it only displays about every tenth call. Is Dish working to fix this?

Other than these, I love this receiver. Although, I wish that they would make the 'Timers' more easily found!

2. kf4omc

kf4omc Godfather

Apr 11, 2006
    THe guide Automaticly load at noght when the reciver check for new software.. Another way to make the guide data down load is to forward 9 days ahead in the guide all the way to the end. If the reciver needs data fo rthe guide u will be prompted to download it. other wise if you leave it alone you should not need to force a download..

3. robert koerner

robert koerner Icon

Aug 20, 2005
    I hit the off button on my remote at bed time, and have my 522 download at 4:30AM. Seems to work fine that way.

Bob

4. army1

army1 Duplicate User (Account Closed)

Mar 22, 2006

my caller id only picks up 2 calls then if i want it to work again i have to reboot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.