1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

A new XM sub?

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by John Corn, Dec 16, 2002.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Yep....it's me!!! Wooohooo. :)
    I just purchased the Delphi SkiFi and the Home bundle for $99.00 under the friends/family promo.

It's an amazing deal. You can get either the complete car cassette or home system (SKYFi Radio + Adaptor Kit with antenna) and FREE activation for only $99, That's a savings of $100.

If anyone else might be intrested in this promo you can PM me.

2. George_F

George_F Legend

Dec 25, 2002
    John I can't THANK YOU enough, I had bought 2 Delphi SKYFi's as Christmas gifts and after seeing your post and getting the info from you I unwrapped my 2 SKYFi's and returned the to CC. You saved me $200.00, I ordered them through the friends and family promo. :)

Thanks again John Corn and SatRadioTalk.com

3. sorahl

sorahl Godfather/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Oct 24, 2002
    :) I can't wait for mine to arrive. I ordered it on monday but it hasn't shipped yet....

4. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Welcome to DBSTalk & SatRadioTalk George, glad we could help you out. :)