1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABC Burning off Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone, & Dirty Sexy Money

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Drew2k, May 13, 2009.

1. Drew2k

Drew2k New Member

Aug 16, 2006
    I didn't see this posted and it's old news but ABC will be burning off the final episodes of three series: "Pushing Daisies", "Eli Stone", and "Dirty Sexy Money".

All will air in the Saturday 10 PM ET time slot as follows:

05/30 to 06/13 - Pushing Daisies
    06/20 to 07/11 - Eli Stone
    07/18 to 08/08 - Dirty Sexy Money

Source: http://ripcordnews.com/2009/04/08/w...g-daisies-eli-stone-and-dirty-sexy-money-air/

I still had all three series links saved because I was hoping to see how they ended. From what I recall reading, Eli and Daisies do wrap up the series, but Dirty ends on a cliffhanger.

2. Lee L

Lee L Hall Of Fame

Aug 15, 2002
    I had heard about Pushing Daisies, but had given up all hope of them running any more of the DSM episodes. THough at this point, I am not sure I will watch DSM as I have heard the cliffhanger is pretty bad.

3. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Good for ABC for giving fans some closure on these shows. While none were my cup of tea, they all had some devoted fans.

4. ibglowin

ibglowin Godfather/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Sep 10, 2002
    Loved this show as well as Kristin Chenoweth. :)

Sad to see it go.

5. CorkyMuldoon

CorkyMuldoon Godfather

Oct 6, 2006
    Thanks for the info, Drew!

6. Drew2k

Drew2k New Member

Aug 16, 2006
    I'm really surprised I haven't seen anything about this at FutonCritic or Zap2it, given that this "news" broke April 8th, but I really haven't been working hard enough at being a couch potato, I guess! :p

I'll be thrilled to see how Pushing Daisies and Eli Stone each wrap up the series, as I really enjoyed both of these shows. Dirty Sexy Money, on the other hand, was hard to love but was an interesting enough soapy diversion to just keep me coming back for more, but I won't mind losing the series link when it's all over. (With that kind of loyalty from a purported fan, it's no wonder ABC said enough's enough for DSM!)