1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

After 2 months, it just died...

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Rick Sass, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Sass

Rick Sass Cool Member

Jul 11, 2004
    This is one of two units I have (HR10-250) and the problem started a month ago when the card was not being read. D* sent a new card and no problems until last nite. I was getting x745 message and when I removed the card and did a reboot (unplug and plug back in, after 30 seconds of course) I got no pix and then after 30 seconds both the power lite and the rec lite on the unit came on. Then after 1 minute the unit shut itself off. I tried this 4 times with D* and, you guessed it, #4 is on its way.

2. Rick Sass

Rick Sass Cool Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Well I just received my replacement and I now have LOGOS!! Build date is July 24th.

3. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Thanks for the update Rick. Not having the logos is an issue with some people but is shouldn't affect the function of your machine. Rumor has it that your logos will return during the next major software upgrade.

4. Rick Sass

Rick Sass Cool Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Chris -

My prior 4 units did not have "logos." The newest one does have "logos."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.