1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After 4 months, they still keep sending bill to wrong email

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by saleen351, Jan 11, 2009.

1. saleen351

saleen351 Godfather

Mar 28, 2006
    How should I escalate this? I'm tired tired tired of this! I changed emails about 4 months ago, I've changed it via the website, still send the billing notification to the wrong email, I called them, still going to the wrong email, who or what can I do next? I've had it!!!!!!!!!!

Yes their site shows my new email address.
    My login is my new email addy
    I have the confirmation email in my new addy that I changed my email addy back in sept

I've had it! :mad:

2. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Hall Of Fame

Apr 27, 2004
    If you've already contacted them through their "contact us" e-mail, then followed up their first, canned, "never even read your e-mail but this is the response we send to everyone for everything and oh, by the way, thanks for being a loyal customer for X years" response asking them to actually read your question, then I would e-mail the Filipiak e-mail address and ask them to take care of it once and for all. Maybe even tell them that the e-mail address they keep sending things to is due to be shut off and they will no longer be forwarding e-mail that goes to the address so you won't get the notifications if they don't straighten out their end of things.

3. inkahauts

inkahauts Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2006
    try changing it on the website again to a completely different email address.... and then again back to your new current one...

4. jimmyv2000

jimmyv2000 Hall Of Fame

Feb 15, 2007
    Manchester NH
    some e-mail servers are case sensitive,;)
    This happened to me a few years ago

5. tomkarl

tomkarl Legend

Jan 6, 2009
    Another fine example of directv customer service.

6. Ken S

Ken S RIP

Feb 12, 2007
    Try changing back to paper billing. Let it run a cycle or so. Then call and have a rep change your email. No, you shouldn't have to do this, but if you want DirecTV you get their good content and bad systems in a package deal.