1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AFTER 60 days here, only have 1 thing to say

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Clato, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clato

Clato Banned User

Aug 30, 2007
    First, to one Individual, ""INT===="" THANK YOU SIR, for showing me this site, also a BIG Thank You to "'YOU",(the members heres) for what clato, i haven't done anything WRONG you have shared your knowledge with me & others, about Directv & satellite dish's,wiring,buying installing ect ect the equipment that we are using,I can't speak for everyone,

as for me I really do appreciate your taking the time, to "show & explain, and answer my sometimes dumb questions,so i can learn.

Clato

Attached Files:

2. hasan

hasan Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2006
    Ogden, IA
    Welcome, and that's why many of us are here. (to help and receive help), as opposed to bloviating about the latest controversy. (mea culpa):)

3. michaelyork29

michaelyork29 Godfather

Jun 22, 2007
    Glad to have been able to help you...I hope that the information you found here will be of good use to you... :)

4. Clato

Clato Banned User

Aug 30, 2007
    hasan,michaelyork, Earl & others, the information has really :sure: helped me become smarter in how my DTV works, :jumpingja
    now i know,
    :righton:
    the "'thing a ma jig, connects to the whats ya ma calls it, that hooks up to the
    do dobber,that makes the sound come out of that SQUARE THING
    !rolling

what did he just say?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.