1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

After connecting to the Internet...

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by kram, Dec 24, 2011.

1. kram

kram Godfather

Sep 3, 2006
    Just added a wireless Internet adapter to another one of my HD DVRs. System info confirms that I'm connected, but I have error 301 next to STB. I set Network Services to "Automatic". I am trying to download a VOD, but it says "Download Pending". One of the messages that displayed after completing network setup said that it would take 24 hours for programs and services to be available. Is this why the download is pending?

2. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    Network Services is not required at this time. Give your receiver 24 hours before you get concerned with VOD. If you still cannot download after that time, post back here and we'll work it out with you.

- Merg

3. kram

kram Godfather

Sep 3, 2006
    Thanks. I'll report status tomorrow.

4. kram

kram Godfather

Sep 3, 2006
    The Merg: I am happy to report that after two days of exchanging support emails with Netgear, they finally understood what my problem was. All that I had to do was to reset my WiFi Internet adapter. Not only do I now have access to VOD programming, but I also have TV Apps (not that I ever use them). Thanks for your assistance. Happy Holidays!