1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

[All Channels] & [Channels I Get] varies according to HDDVR model

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Michael H.., Dec 11, 2013.

1. Michael H..

Michael H.. Unregistered / Not Logged In

May 31, 2007
    D

2. coolman302003

coolman302003 2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

Jun 2, 2008
    Southeast
    I would check to see if the HR20's are set for SL 3-LNB instead of 5-LNB in the setup. Most of the channels on 119° are espanol language in the 400 channel range check to see if that is the 13 that are missing. For exact channels on the 119° you can check the TPN map in post #1 of this thread.

3. Michael H..

Michael H.. Unregistered / Not Logged In

May 31, 2007
    v

4. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    I seem to remember that the issue had nothing to do with the local box.

I do know that Stuart has tried for a few years to get it fixed at a fairly high level. I think he gave up.

5. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    Sounds like someone has way too much free time on his hands.....I have a 20 and 2 22's and never noticed that they may not have the same number of channels showing up. As long as I get all the channels I'm trying to watch on each different receiver, it seems like a pointless exercise.

6. inkahauts

inkahauts DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 13, 2006
    CIG has gotten a lot better, but they still need to finish getting ti right...