1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

All My Children and One Life to Live - They're back

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Apr 25, 2013.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    When we last left Pine Valley and Llanview the thread headline was OMG!! 'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' -- CANCELLED. As we rejoin the residents of those historical though fictional towns, from the AP 2 beloved TV soaps revived online starting Monday:

Someone better make sure grandma has a good internet connection!

2. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    They had a story about this on our local news. They were saying that the shows are now more "racy" than ever since they are not subject to censors. Grandma may want to make sure she not only has a good Internet connection but a good heart too. lol

3. Supramom2000

Supramom2000 In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

Jun 20, 2007
    Colbert, WA
    I read a forum that has a One Life To Live insider and he said they are going for the demo of 20's-30's. They will be introducing not only gay couples and storylines, but bi-sexual, as well as sex change stories, etc. I'm pretty sure grandma will not like the new shows at all.