1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

AM 21 on the DirecTv website?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by narrod, Dec 21, 2011.

1. narrod

narrod Godfather

Jul 26, 2007
    I can't find it. Is Solid Signal the only choice? Anyone have one they would like to sell?

2. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    You can buy them from DIRECTV, I believe you have to have a HD receiver on your account for it to show up. You can always call them too. Check out the Buy/Sell/Trade area here at the site. or you could always try the auction site too.

3. veryoldschool

veryoldschool Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Dec 9, 2006
    Check your account online and look for accessories, as the AM-21 is under that.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    If you can get it from DirecTV, it would be under My Equipment, Accessories.

Yeah, what he said :)

5. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    Great screenshot VOS, as has been stated you have to have an active H/HR21 or higher for it to be an option, since they are required to be able to use one.

6. Jason Whiddon

Jason Whiddon Hall Of Fame

Aug 17, 2006
    I just bought the AM21n off Amazon with prime, got it in 2 days.

7. narrod

narrod Godfather

Jul 26, 2007
    Thanks for the responses. It's actually 10% cheaper and free shipping so I ordered one from Amazon.