1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AM21 Not Available??

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by dclaryjr, Oct 4, 2010.

1. dclaryjr

dclaryjr Godfather

Mar 10, 2007
    I had my installation yesterday and called later in the evening to see about ordering an AM21 for my HR24. I was told I couldn't get one because I had locals (SD not HD). That didn't make a whole lot of sense to me so I called again today and had another CSR tell me they weren't in their inventory anymore. He said he checked with a supervisor who confirmed it. I'm thinking they need to tell their web people because it's still advertised on their site. I see they are for sale on other sites but for a higher price.

2. dclaryjr

dclaryjr Godfather

Mar 10, 2007
    BTW, updated avatar and .sig to come :)

3. DogLover

DogLover Hall Of Fame

Mar 18, 2007
    We've heard CSRs say this before, apparently when they are low on inventory.

You should be able to order it directly from the web site. Just log onto your account.

4. dclaryjr

dclaryjr Godfather

Mar 10, 2007
    Yep, CSR folly. I just ordered it. I had to click on "accessories" for it to show. Now I have to go pick the gravel out of my knees from crawling on the roof to remove LNBs.